Below are some things you can do to help your visit run smoothly.
Before your first visit, please forward to us any available medical records and a record of your immunization history.
The day of your visit:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to allow enough time for registration.
- If you have a concern in addition to the main reason for your scheduled visit, please let our staff know when scheduling or when you arrive.
- If you have any forms that need completion such as school physicals, handicapped placard forms, or employment forms please let us know when you schedule your visit and again when you check in.
- If your health plan requires a co-payment, we will collect it during registration.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please provide at least 24 hours notice whenever possible so we can offer the time to other patients.
Please bring the following to your visit:
- All new and old medications, supplements, and vitamins in their bottles
- Complete insurance information, including insurance cards
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Any medical forms or documents you may need addressing