Make An Appointment
The day of your visit
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to allow enough time for registration
- Please bring the following to your visit:
- All new and old medications, supplements, and vitamins in their bottles
- Insurance cards
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Any medical records or forms
- If you have a concern in addition to the main reason for your scheduled visit, please let our staff know when scheduling.
- If you have any forms that need completion such as school physicals, handicapped placard forms, or employment forms please let us know when you schedule your visit and again when you check in.
- If your health plan requires a co-payment, we will collect it during registration.
- If you need to reschedule your appointment, please provide at least 24 hours notice.